Complaint Review: Ameriloan

• Reported By: Tricia — Winnetka California
Ameriloan
3531 P Street NW, Miami, OK 74355 Miami, Oklahoma USA

Ameriloan Intentional Misrepresentation Miami Oklahoma

I obtained a $450.00 loan from Ameriloan.  Payments $135.00 per check going towards interest only ($300 per month on a $450.00 loan).  Once I realized cost, I called to get payoff amount and address where I could send check.  I was given the address, and told it would take 3 weeks to process the check.  I called back to confirm and was told that if they received the payment by 1:00 p.m., my account would not be debited.  I sent the check via overnight mail.  It was delivered the next morning, Friday, May 10, 2013 at 9:54 a.m.  My account was debited $135.00 on May 15, 2013.

I contacted Ameriloan on May 16, 2013 to demand a refund.  I spoke with a customer service representative, and then the supervisor who indicated they would review the tapes and call me back.  When they called back, they indicated they had listened to the tapes and that the customer service rep said once the payment was received it had to be processed and it would take a week.  First, there is no way that is what the tape reveals.  Second, if that were the case, how could she represent to me that the debit would not occur on May 15.  Ameriloan obviously makes its profit off the blood and sweat of everyday citizens, but this behavior is criminal.

I have sent a letter to their compliance unit, copied the Oklahoma Attorney General and the "alleged" chairman of the company, demanding a refund.  I am certain my demand will fall on death ears, but I vow not to stop there.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/16/2013 03:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ameriloan/Miami-Oklahoma-74355/Ameriloan-Intentional-Misrepresentation-Miami-Oklahoma-1051491. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ameriloan