Complaint Review: Ameriplan USA

• Reported By: Stefani — Tooele Utah
Ameriplan USA
Tooele, Utah USA

Ameriplan USA Ameriplan Fraud Scam RUN A WAY Horrible People Plano Texas

I signed up on 3/22 after I was fed the lie-ne. So I called in to cancel and was informed I had to fax something in. ok faxed in a refund request on 3/25. I assume they get it bc it sent fine. but of course they didnt because when your not an honest company already why be honest now....well sent in emails after rep gave me the email address of cancel@ameriplan.com well I again assume they get the email as I didnt get anything back saying invalid email or whatnots.....ok so i get yet another charge and call to see what the heck is up!!! Well......of coarse they didnt get the email bc the witch rep gave me the wrong address. Its cancel@ameriplanusa.com. again CANCEL@AMERIPLANUSA.COM!!!! So they finally received it and got me canceled but refuse to refund me any money including the most recent even though I have been trying to cancel since 3/25. It is 5/12. I spoke with a supervisor in customer service name sonya who just refused to reason. She was extremely rude and didnt care about anything I had to say! She was horrible!!!!! She was cold and just told me everything was my problem and didnt want to take any responsibility for her company. I am claiming on my credit card my charges but I feel they need to make it right bc they have had me running around getting them what they needed to get me a refund and then deny me one??????

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/12/2014 01:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ameriplan-USA/Tooele-Utah-84074/Ameriplan-USA-Ameriplan-Fraud-Scam-RUN-A-WAY-Horrible-People-Plano-Texas-1145953. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ameriplan USA