Complaint Review: Ameriprise Insurance Company

• Updated: Wed, March 05, 2014

• Reported By: deep — California
Ameriprise Insurance Company
3500 Packerland Drive De Pere, Wisconsin USA

Ameriprise Insurance Company, IDS Property Casualty Insurance, Costco Auto Insurance Deceptive tactics, unfair policies, waste of time De Pere Wisconsin

My car was hit, damaged and totalled in a car accident, in which the responsible party has this coverage. IDS Ameriprise refused to cover my loss of use that was caused by this accident in a fair manner. I explained to them the amount I spent on car rentals, transportation, and other losses, but their unprofessional representative ignored responding to my emails. Instead, they kept dragging the case for so long, wasting my work hours on phone calls where they just keep asking the same questions without offering a fair coverage for my losses.

Ameriprise offered only $15/day for one week, while I have spent hundreds of dollars on car rental and transportation, not to mention the waste of time and mess created by the accident.

It’s great that we all share our experience here and reveal their tactics. I feel that they intentionally waste people’s time hoping that people will give up. So, let’s not give up on our rights, and share this on all internet sites and channels of social media: facebook, yelp, Ripoff Report, … File claims against them on Insurance Boards, BBB, Consumer Financial Protection Bureau, … Inform Costco that it’s a shame for them to endorse such a company!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/05/2014 07:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ameriprise-Insurance-Company/De-Pere-Wisconsin-54115-9070/Ameriprise-Insurance-Company-IDS-Property-Casualty-Insurance-Costco-Auto-Insurance-Decep-1128431. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ameriprise Insurance Company