Complaint Review: Ameriquest/amc/citi Residential Lending

• Submitted: Tue, September 18, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, October 23, 2007

• Reported By:sheboygan Wisconsin
Ameriquest/amc/citi Residential Lending
P.o. Box 11000 Santa Ana, California U.S.A.

Ameriquest/amcAmeriquest/amc/citi Residential Lending forced escrow and doubled my payment Santa Ana California

*Consumer Comment: James Brantley now with Citi Residential, Ameriquest and AMC both failed financially - $400 Million judgment against Ameriquest

We refinanced with ameriquest 12/03/04. escrow was to be include to pay insurance and property tax. after the first year we realized it was not and had to pay out of pocket at the end of the year. The following year I requested what I had to do to have them correct the mistake and put us on escrow. They wanted an additional 900.00 to do so and we declined. Yet they went in January and paid our property tax. Later sending us a letter that they paid it in error and we would need to pay it back to them or finance it through them with interest! So we got our federal refund and paid off to them to avoid the interest.

Now they are forcing the escrow on us because they say we have been deliquent in our property tax, yet I call the city and they are paid in full to date! original contract states a fixed rate now they say it was an arm and have skyroketted us to 10.25% with late fees @ $55.00, in just a short 6 months. We called and wrote and they are unwilling to help. My husband called yesturday and they were willing to drop our payments down to get caught up. I am supposed to call them today to finalize the agreement. Now I can not reach anyone at amc!

Citi residential explains they can not get involved till 10/01/07. In the mean time they have returned my payment stating it is not a full payment and have told my husband we are two months behind! Yet talking to them on 09/14/07 I was told we were 4 months behind? The women my husband spoke with and citi state our payments are now $1429.00 (from $866.86) yet our bill shows $1516.00, a differnce of $89.00 no explination? Can anyone help?

Roxanne
sheboygan, Wisconsin

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/18/2007 11:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ameriquestamcciti-Residential-Lending/Santa-Ana-California-92711-1000/AmeriquestamcAmeriquestamcciti-Residential-Lending-forced-escrow-and-doubled-my-payment-275158. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ameriquest/amc/citi Residential Lending

AUTHOR: Ed - (U.S.A.)

CORRECTION : $400 Million judgment against Ameriquest

10-22-07

Arch mortgage fraud criminal James Brantley, now with Citi Residential, Ameriquest and AMC both failed financially. I asked him why they folded, he declined to respond. I told James Brantley of Citi Residential that unless he had no prior criminal record, he would likely be going to the penitentiary. For those who don't know Brantley was a primary person behind Ameriquest/AMC's failure and their $400 million judgment and criminal charges pending on perhaps 100-150 Ameriquest and AMC employees.

File your complaints and criminal charges not only with the authorities but with the Citi Residential Board of Directors at:

Citi Residential Board of Directors
PO Box 11000
Santa Anna CA 92711
Fax: 909-484-0381
1-800-430-5262

I am filing criminal charges on Brantley of Citigroup aka Citi Residential, EMC Para legal Rene M. Johnson and EMC Chief Counsel Eileen Smyth of EMC Legal Department, and the biggest mega-criminal/liar in the bunch, Greg Fedler of Bear Stearns. (For those with a sense of humor, Fedler calls himself a customer advocate) Fedler is located at Bear Stearns in Lewisville TX.

James Brantley is in Santa Anna CA (See above address)

AUTHOR: Ed - (U.S.A.)

10-22-07

Arch mortgage fraud criminal James Brantley, now with Citi Residential, Ameriquest and AMC both failed financially. I asked him why they folded, he declined to respond. I told James Brantley of Citi Residential that unless he had no prior criminal record, he would likely be going to the penitentiary. For those who don't know Brantley was a primary person behind Ameriquest/AMC's failure and their $400 judgment and criminal charges pending on perhaps 100-150 Ameriquest and AMC employees.

Citi Residential Board of Directors
PO Box 11000
Santa Anna CA 92711
Fax: 909-484-0381
1-800-430-5262

I am filing criminal charges on Brantley of Citigroup aka Citi Residential, EMC Para legal Rene M. Johnson and EMC Chief Counsel Eileen Smyth of EMC Legal Department, and the biggest mega-criminal/liar in the bunch, Greg Fedler of Bear Stearns. (For those with a sense of humor, Fedler calls himself a "customer advocate") Fedler is located at Bear Stearns in Lewisville TX.

James Brantley is in Santa Anna CA (See above address)