Complaint Review: Amerisave

• Updated: Tue, February 07, 2012

• Reported By: Trevor — Incline Village Nevada United States of America
Amerisave
Atlanta, Georgia United States of America

Amerisave I had a very good experience with Amerisave, they even made concessions they didn't have to make Atlanta, Georgia

I recently closed my refinance loan with Amerisave.  I have a 30 year fixed loan for about $400,000 at 3.875%.  I got rebated enough cash to cover all of my costs plus about $1000.

My situation was unusual and it took a lot of work from the Amerisave reps and me to obtain approval.  Also, I had lowballed the value of my home when I obtained my custom quote, which resulted in less favorable terms than I would have qualified for had I submitted the appraised value of the home (obtained later).  Amerisave rebated me an additional $1500 to compensate me for this error.

Overall my experience was quite good.  I felt it was only fair to comment here because during the process another lender contacted me, disparaged Amerisave, and referred me to this website.  I had my doubts but in the end Amerisave delivered.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/07/2012 03:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Amerisave/Atlanta-Georgia-/Amerisave-I-had-a-very-good-experience-with-Amerisave-they-even-made-concessions-they-di-835530. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Amerisave