Complaint Review: Amerisave

• Submitted: Mon, July 14, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, July 14, 2008

• Reported By:Scottsdale Arizona
Amerisave
One Capital City Plaza Atlanta, Georgia U.S.A.

Amerisave Did not close on time and did not provide any notice that they were not going to close on time until I called. Atlanta Georgia

Do not use Amerisave as a mortgage lender. They guaranteed that they would close my new house on June 18. On June 16 I called to ensure that everything was ready for close and was told that they were not ready for closing. Not only could they not close on the 18th but couldn't even give me an estimate of when they could close.

I had provided all of the documents they needed on the same day I discussed the loan. They continually told me that they had all of the information they needed and that I was 100% approved yet "their lender" was holding things up. They indicated that they had no control over the lender or when houses close.

Not only that but they couldn't understand why closing on time was such a big deal. As a result I incurred $350 in late fees to the seller of my house. I also had to pay for another appraisal because I was forced to go with another lender. I was told by Amerisave that "it is a buyers market...why do you care when you close"? I had movers scheduled, furniture being delivered and other work scheduled in the house that had to be put on hold until I could close with another lender. It totally messed up my move and cost me over $700.00 in fees & additional appraisals.

When I asked Amerisave to reimburse my expenses they told me to "move on because they would not reply to any more of my emails".

This is a very bad company. Do not use Amerisave for your loans.

Terri
Scottsdale, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/14/2008 04:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Amerisave/Atlanta-Georgia-30326/Amerisave-Did-not-close-on-time-and-did-not-provide-any-notice-that-they-were-not-going-to-351188. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Amerisave