Complaint Review: AMERISEP, INC.

• Submitted: Mon, October 12, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, November 18, 2009

• Reported By: DAVE — cascade Colorado USA
AMERISEP, INC.
4002 HIGHWAY 78, 530-302 SNELLVILLE, Georgia United States of America

AMERISEP, INC. DIDN'T STAND BEHING GUARANTEE SNELLVILLE, Georgia

*Author of original report: NEXT STEP

*Author of original report: "we have credited your account"

*Author of original report: "we have credited your account"

Very simply put, Amerisep Septic treatment was guaranteed to work or to refund the $397.00 if I had to excavate and repair my system.  I fully documented in writing, photos and returned the remaining product by USPS to Amersep.  No contact whatever, and no refund.  I intend to follow up with complaints, as I think they are confidence people and crooks.  I only hope that Georgia hates crooks as much as Colorado does.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/12/2009 05:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AMERISEP-INC/SNELLVILLE-Georgia-30039/AMERISEP-INC-DIDNT-STAND-BEHING-GUARANTEE-SNELLVILLE-Georgia-508225. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AMERISEP, INC.

NEXT STEP

AUTHOR: DAVID JOHNSON - (USA)

For some reason, Florida does not directly address complaints like mine, nor has the company responded to BBB.

My complaint was forwarded to Broward County, 115 S. Andrews Ave. Ste A460, Fort Lauderdale, Florida 33301.  The process goes on until they refund my money.

"we have credited your account"

AUTHOR: DAVID JOHNSON - (USA)

I was pleased to have a phone message that said "we have credited your account the $397" until I looked at recent activity on my credit card account.  There was no credit at all, posted!!!!

"we have credited your account"