Complaint Review: AmeriStar Foreclosure Solutions, LLC/ Bill Ray

• Submitted: Tue, August 04, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, March 30, 2010

• Reported By:jacksonville Florida
AmeriStar Foreclosure Solutions, LLC/ Bill Ray
5991 Chester Ave. Suite 106 Jacksonville, Florida U.S.A.

AmeriStar Foreclosure Solutions, LLC/ Bill Ray Ameristar Foreclosure Solutions steals your money Jacksonville Florida

*Consumer Comment: same thing is happening to me

*Consumer Comment: Were you able to resolve this?

*Author of original report: AmeriStar Foreclosure Solutions, LLC

This company contacts me about how I can modify my home loan. I had to pay him up front. After I paid the company, I had to always contact them about how my loans are doing. They always state, we are working on it." Come to find out, they did nothing for my loan and never contacted my lender. Bill Ray, the owner, said he would give me a refund since April of 2009, now August 2009 and still no refund. I am now suing this company. Please don't be another victim.

Sick and tired
jacksonville, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/04/2009 01:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AmeriStar-Foreclosure-Solutions-LLC-Bill-Ray/Jacksonville-Florida-32217/AmeriStar-Foreclosure-Solutions-LLC-Bill-Ray-Ameristar-Foreclosure-Solutions-steals-your-476371. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AmeriStar Foreclosure Solutions, LLC/ Bill Ray

same thing is happening to me

AUTHOR: Jacqueline - (U.S.A.)

Ameristar - bill Ray has had two accounts for a year. One account two weeks before the foreclosure sale one of his workers told me they couldn't help.... all the while Bill Ray kept saying to me not to worry about it.  In the end I got the modification (we qualified for the Making home affordable program) - and for 8 months this company did nothing.  I asked for my money back...Bill Ray agreed....not the entire amount....and 6 months later after weekly emails about it...I still have not gotten my money back

Second modification...this time I stayed in touch with the bank....clearly this time Ameristar did nothing. Again I got the modification...now Bill Ray says that I violated the terms of the contract by being in touch with the bank so I get nothing back...But he had this account for over a year and did nothing.

This is fraud.  This company tells you they are working on your modification and they are not.  I've complained to the BBB and the Consumer protection agency in Florida....any suggestions who else I can complain to?  Next is small claims.  Keep me posted to your progress...we are in the same boat.

Were you able to resolve this?

AUTHOR: Lisa Waits - (USA)

I read your report and am wondering if you ever found any resolution to what happened to you.  I have been working with the same company and it sounds like they are doing the same exact thing to me that happened to you.

AUTHOR: Sick and tired - (U.S.A.)

At this moment, Ameristar Foreclosure Solutions and I are trying to mediate things. I will keep this site updated about the outcome.