Complaint Review: AMG Direct

• Submitted: Tue, December 21, 2010
  • Updated: Tue, December 21, 2010

• Reported By: Ticked Off — Euless Texas USA
AMG Direct
3470 Wilshire Blvd ste.640 Los Angles CA 90010 Los Angles, California United States of America

AMG Direct Loan Modification liars and cheats Los Angles, California

I first heard of this company from my father in law, last month,who was contacted by a man named John. John told him that he was with AMG direct and that could help him modify his morgage in less then a month.

My father in law asked my husband and I to help him pay for the $1950 fee that this company was asking for. I was not very happy with this. I asked him if he had been to AMG's office and who he spoke with, and a battery of other questions. He assumed us that the company was legit and that he checked it out.

So we agreed to pay for the fees. you cant imagine how pissed off and shocked I was to find out that this company is not even in our state. We live in TX and these thieves are in CA....

I quickly stopped paying them, but am already out off $700. Now that I'm trying to get that money back, now one will take my calls and that "John" guy...he doesnt work for them anymore. i feel so stupid. I dont know what to do.

Now these people have made me question trusting my father in law. I knew he needed help but now im out money and these crooks know my account number and everything. What do i do??

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/21/2010 11:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AMG-Direct/Los-Angles-California-90010/AMG-Direct-Loan-Modification-liars-and-cheats-Los-Angles-California-673957. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AMG Direct