Complaint Review: amhsi inc

• Submitted: Sat, April 23, 2011
  • Updated: Sat, April 23, 2011

• Reported By: Kattcruzer — owatonna Minnesota U.S.A.
amhsi inc

amhsi inc american home mortgage fraud,liars,crooks ,illegal, Internet

Amhsi(us bank foreclosed on me) took over the mortgage. Befor I was late I called,They said I had to be late befor anything could be done.So I called them the day I was late people in India say "we don't want your money we want your home !" We tried to keep the house being treated so badly ,verbally abusive!Got served by sheriff in 2009 forclosure papers.
   12/2009sheriff sale .We moved out of home 2/2010. They put house up for sale until 12/2010 ! On 1/2011 we recieved loan mod papers @ new address(they got new  address some how)We got forced insurance papers in mail !
   I called them say what is this all about? they say home was Never foreclosed on home loan in foreclosure process was a business descision to rescind foreclosure ..They never legally rescind the foreclosure! 2/2011 We got certified letter... loan mod papers exc .I made numerouse calls got same run around!
The foreclosure was on my credit report in june 2010 then gone & 4/2011 they say in process of foreclosure! Talk about Fraud! They amhsi/us bank went to court in 2010 to squash the title out of my name,put the property taxes in their name,did evection papers (even though I moved out which was dismissed in 2010.)
 So how can they foreclose , evection, transfer title,transfer taxes ,put it on the market, then approx. a year later  come back & say "We own it?" They threaten foreclosure again .I explained I don't own it! title not in my name go ahead & foreclose! You will only foreclose on yourself! Horrible company ! Subprime loan,inflated income, top it off Inflated appraisal .So fed up with the hurassment from this corrupt company!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/23/2011 07:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/amhsi-inc/internet/amhsi-inc-american-home-mortgage-fraudliarscrooks-illegal-Internet-721127. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on amhsi inc