Complaint Review: AMI PROLONGZ ADVANCED MENS INSTITUTE

• Updated: Tue, July 01, 2014

• Reported By: imtoothru — fountain valley California
AMI PROLONGZ ADVANCED MENS INSTITUTE
1420 N. Claremont Blvd #111A CLAREMONT, California USA

AMI PROLONGZ ADVANCED MENS INSTITUTE THEY LIED TO ME, THEY STOLE FROM ME, AND HUNG UP ON ME. CLAREMONT California

*Consumer Comment: justtrying

*Author of original report: class action

*Author of original report: Say one thing and you do another.

*Consumer Comment: I was ripped off as well by this company!

*UPDATE Employee: Response

on 6/5/2014 i contacted Prolongz for a trial of their product. i prompyly got charged $9.95 and received the product a couple days later. my husband took them they didnt work. so he told me that they would be charging tme again if i didnt cancel. i called the next day 6-21-2014 to customer service and the girl said no problem she would cancel my order. 2 days later $89.95 was deducted from my account. again i called customer support 6-23-2014the girl i spoke with was not so nice as the first girl( i think they were the same girl) and told me that i can not call customer support to cancel my order i have to go on line to cancel it fill out some forms mail them in and return the product.i said ok i would wait to receive the product, fill out the forms and wait for my refund. i printed the forms off the internet waited 3 days and still no pkg . again ,thats right. I called back. ask the girl if she had a tracking # she gave me a tracking # i ask her to hold on while i visited USPS.gov to see where my infamous pkg was. much to my surprise USPS told me that the tracking # entered was invalid. "OH MY" i told the girl that she read me some other (completely different) # and i said "that is not the # you gave me and _that's right_ she hung up on me. I tried to call back but i just stayed on hold forever (you are caller # 3) .... my husband called from his phone got right thru. (they must have caller ID) as soon as he told them the problem and who he was calling for they....hung up. it is 7-1-2014 still no pkg, they wont talk to me. after ready the other gentlemans report i am now going to get a new debit card so they do not charge my acct a 3rd time.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/01/2014 09:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AMI-PROLONGZ-ADVANCED-MENS-INSTITUTE/CLAREMONT-California-91711/AMI-PROLONGZ-ADVANCED-MENS-INSTITUTE-THEY-LIED-TO-ME-THEY-STOLE-FROM-ME-AND-HUNG-UP-ON-1158947. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AMI PROLONGZ ADVANCED MENS INSTITUTE

justtrying

AUTHOR: justtrying - ()

after all this money was taken from my account i NEVER received any product. They said no as a matter of fact you haven't received anything but yet still no refund just more money taken. I have called the better bussiness bureau and filed a complaint. I'm also filing a complaint with the attorney general and anyone else I can find! They have ripped me off for the last time!!!!

class action

AUTHOR: imtoothru - ()

If we all ban together and create a class action law suit maybe people will get their money back and the public will know what a rip off this company is and put them out of business . File a complaint with the Better Business Bureau and the Federal Trade Commission. You can do both on line.. There's strength in numbers.

Say one thing and you do another.

AUTHOR: imtoothru - ()

To Prolongz defender. It may very well be stated in the terms and co editions of your product. And I'm sure that if the customer does and follow it precisely then you are released of being liable to return the. Ustomers moneey.

However I did all those things exactly the way you said they should be done and you still didn't give my money back. And every time I called about it I got a different story and when I would say that's not what I was told lat time the girl would hang up on me.

I would email your support team , never got an answer

It was not until I started filing complaints with the Better Business Bureau and the Federal Trade Commission did I ever get my money back.

So to say it is clearly explained in thew terms and conditions how to get a refund. You are correct it is explained. However you Do Not follows your own policy. So you can stop with the Good Guy Act because that's just what it is....an ACT!

I was ripped off as well by this company!

AUTHOR: justtrying - ()

The same thing happened to me. Called and was told no more charges would be taken and I will get a refund. No refund ever was applied and after 2 months of nothing taken from my account another charge was taken from my account. I called again and got the run around. Needless to say the woman named 'Rose' lied from the beginning. We have changed our account to be sure nothing more is charged. This is a total ripoff, they steal from you!

Response

AUTHOR: Prolongz Customer Service - ()

Customer agreed to the following terms and conditions when ordering the product (these terms are copy/past off prolongz.com):

By placing your order today you represent that you are at least eighteen (18) years of age and have read and agreed to the Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy. Upon placing your order today you'll be shipped a 30 day supply of Prolongz for the initial trial price of $4.95. RUSH shipping is also available for an additional $9.95. If you feel Prolongz is not for you, cancel within the 15 day Trial period from today to avoid the full trial purchase price of an additional $89.95 and enrollment in the auto-shipment program. Forty-five days after you start your trial and every thirty days thereafter, we shall send you a fresh 30-day supply of Prolongz and charge you $69.95. You may cancel at any time by calling Customer Service at 877-404-4686.

We strive to give our customers the best quality customer service. To reply to your complaint, we do charge $89.95 if the customer does not cancel within the 15 day trial. The $89.95 charge is not for another shipment of the product, it is a charge for keeping the rest of the 30 day supply. This is indicated in the above terms and conditions. We ask customers to fill out the cancellation form and send it by email, fax or mail. This will ensure that customers are cancelled out properly.

We have been recently making upgrades to our phone system to ensure that we give our customers then best customer service experience. This customer has been removed from our auto-shipment program and no further charges will be incurred.