Complaint Review: AMIClubwear

• Updated: Sat, July 27, 2013

• Reported By: Lynn — Valrico Florida
AMIClubwear
14273 Don Julian Road City of Industry, California USA

AMIClubwear Ace Media International Group Returns and refunds not honored City of Industry California

AMIClubWear, a/k/a Ace Media, has a stated policy of issuing credits and paying for the return shipping for orders and products on which it makes an error. In my experience, they failed on both counts.

I ordered boots online with a clear description and product name of the item being purchase.  The company sent the wrong item.

Their customer service rep immediately acknolwedge their error when I called to report the problem and offered to issue a credit or refund the purchase price.  She also sent a pre-paid return shipping label for return of the goods, which was approved because the product was their error and never used by me.

Upon my return of the unused products, the company failed to issue a refund and charged the return postage to me.

If I were you, I would not rely upon this company to carry out its promises, and I have not purchased anything from them since.

If the company wishes to honor its promise, I would be happy to immediately make a follow up to this report and return as a customer, but I'll bet I never hear back from them.  You probably won't either, judging from my experience. Caveat emptor.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/27/2013 10:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AMIClubwear/City-of-Industry-California-91746/AMIClubwear-Ace-Media-International-Group-Returns-and-refunds-not-honored-City-of-Industr-1070558. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AMIClubwear