Complaint Review: Amigo Energy

• Reported By: sm — rockwall Texas
Amigo Energy
PO box 301410 Dallas tx 75303 1410 PUC LICENCE # 1 Rockwall , Texas USA

Amigo Energy Amigo Energy bill paid - they turn off my power - Rockwall Texas

I have paid my account on time and find out yesterday that I got an early termination notice that my power is to be turned off. I never requested for my power to be turned off. I have been with this company only 2 months. My 1st payment was sent and gone through my bank as paid on time. The rep yesterday tells me that some requested the power to be turned off. I never nor did I look at any other companies to switch. I want my power turned back on. My family has to check into a hotel tonight.

I spoke to one of their rep with an hour of their email to me that the power was requested to be turned off. That was 2 days ago and they told me that there was nothing to worry about.

On top of all that they are charging me a 125 fee

I want my fee refunded 125 and hotel stay   - I want my power on today!– I will file a complaint to BBB and every social media I can find.

1308070322 acct  #

Stephen M****

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/16/2013 06:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Amigo-Energy/Rockwall-Texas-75087/Amigo-Energy-Amigo-Energy-bill-paid-they-turn-off-my-power-Rockwall-Texas-1092473. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Amigo Energy