- Report: #1098546
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: AMP TALENT
AMP TALENT100 King Street West, Suite 5600 Toronto , Ontario Canada
AMP TALENT Anne Marie Perrault. She has repeatedly have taken DOUBLE cuts off of my work. She takes 35% from my paycheck after taking 35% from the person I have worked with. in total taking 70% of my check. This has happened a few times. RUN or please warn your friends. She has very bad character. Toronto Ontario
*REBUTTAL Owner of company: AMP Talent Group Stands Behind its True Positive Reputation Not Defamatory ‘Anonymous’ Posts
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
She has taken double cuts from a few of my jobs. meaning she has taken 70% off my paychecks. she is rude and a liar, she has bad character. She has a very bad reputation in the film industry in Toronto. It did not take her long to sabatoge this. if you have her as your agent, ditch her as quickly as possible. She is a scammer.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/11/2013 02:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AMP-TALENT/Toronto-Ontario-M5X-1C9/AMP-TALENT-Anne-Marie-Perrault-She-has-repeatedly-have-taken-DOUBLE-cuts-off-of-my-work-1098546. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.