Complaint Review: ampm

• Updated: Tue, August 06, 2013

• Reported By: ant — san jose California
ampm
1100 Tully Rd san jose, CA 95122 USA

ampm arco tried to play me for 20 bucks cuz cashier wasnt having a good day san jose ca

*Author of original report: cashier was having a bad day and decided to take anger out on costomer

This stupidas cashier at ampm in san jose ca on tully rd tried to play me for 20 bucks. I went in to pump 20 dollars at about 6 oclock in the morning and the cashier guy was butthurt, that i have a 100 bill and he had to break all my change. I specifically told him i wanted 20 on number 4 and this dumba** pumps 20 dollars on number 8 for sumone else. When i went out to pump nothing worked. so when i went in and told him, he told me thats what happens when u say the wrong number. And he laughed like i got played or sumthing.  I was so mad i had to wait for the manager and when the manager review the video, i was right. I never said number 8.

So i just wanna WARN EVERYONE THAT DO NOT GO TO THAT AM PM NO MORE. They are a big a** rip off.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/06/2013 04:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ampm/san-jose-CA-95122-95121/ampm-arco-tried-to-play-me-for-20-bucks-cuz-cashier-wasnt-having-a-good-day-san-jose-ca-1073628. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ampm

cashier was having a bad day and decided to take anger out on costomer

AUTHOR: ant - ()

This stupidas cashier at ampm in san jose ca on tully rd tried to play me for 20 bucks. I went in to pump 20 dollars at about 6 oclock in the morning and the cashier guy was butthurt, that i have a 100 bill and he had to break all my change. I specifically told him i wanted 20 on number 4 and this dumba** pumps 20 dollars on number 8 for sumone else. When i went out to pump nothing worked. so when i went in and told him, he told me, "thats what happens when u say the wrong number," and he would not give me back my money. He would just stand there with a little smirk on his face and kept saying "no, no you say wrong number" witht an ancent. He was talking like he didnt kno any english. He was laughing "smirking"at me like i got played or sumthing.  I was so mad i had to wait for the manager untill she got to work and when the manager got there, she reviewed the video and i was right.She ended up giving me back my 20. Its not even about the $20 dollar thats chum change, its the fact that sumone in AMPM would actually do sumthing like that becuz he was having a bad day.

So i just wanna WARN EVERYONE THAT DO NOT GO TO THAT AM PM NO MORE. If you are having a good ass fkin day and want a fucked up day. Go to AMPM ARCO on tully in san jose ca

cashier was having a bad day and decided to take anger out on costomer