Complaint Review: AMS Billing Services

• Reported By: Anonymous — Fort Myers Florida
AMS Billing Services
6915 15th St E Ste 204 Sarasota, Florida USA

AMS Billing Services Billing Theft Sarasota Florida

This Month my wife and I were away for 2 weeks and Normally our bater bill is 57.00 a Month which I always thought was high for a 1 bedroom with 2 people but This month bill was $75. I called the manager and asked me to call AMS, When I did the account manager told me the property manager authorized each tenant to have a higher bill because the property bill went up. I asked the Manager and she spoke to the owner and said was a Lie. I received a call back from AMS and they tried to give me the run around and the Vice president told me that the Billing supervisor would call me back and help me and issue me a credit. Well he called me back and was Nasty, Rude, Disrespectful and did not do anything. If he was in front of me I would punch him in the face, he was so nasty.

I need a government entity or department I can report this to and get some help with this matter.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/23/2013 09:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AMS-Billing-Services/Sarasota-Florida-34243/AMS-Billing-Services-Billing-Theft-Sarasota-Florida-1086804. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AMS Billing Services