Complaint Review: ams vehicle sales

• Updated: Wed, December 19, 2012

• Reported By: bill ozzy — las vegas Nevada United States of America
ams vehicle sales
po box 1831 roanke,virginia 24008 las vegas, Nevada United States of America

ams vehicle sales Convinced me they had buyers for my car, collected 149.00 for them to contact these people never heard from them. las vegas, Nevada

We were notified on the phone by ams that they had several persons interested in our car. We where told about the plans they had and the cost of each one. We really wanted to get rid of the car it belongs to my 79yr old dad who can't drive anymore. So we settled for the 149.00$ plan. Couple days later we enter photos of the car and got a confirmation from them. We have been waiting for a call or any call have not heard from anyone. It has been two months now.

Bill,Las Vegas,Nevada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/19/2012 09:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ams-vehicle-sales/las-vegas-Nevada-89123/ams-vehicle-sales-Convinced-me-they-had-buyers-for-my-car-collected-14900-for-them-to-c-984705. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ams vehicle sales