Complaint Review: Amtec,LLC

• Updated: Tue, August 06, 2013

• Reported By: ingles — loxahatchee Florida
Amtec,LLC
902 Clint Moor Road,Suite 235 Boca Roatn, FL 33487, Select State/Province USA

Amtec,LLC Michael N.Johnson, President Not filling contractual obligations with subcontractor Boca Raton, Florida

I have worked for Amtec, LLC for about a year and a half, and was told that 10% of my check would be held for 365 days from the day I stopped working for what ever the reason. The company closed July/13 of 2012, therefore that would have been my last day of work.

I was told to call the number on a card I was given to obtain a form in order to collect the 10% they had taken out of my checks , when I called the number there was know answer and there has been know answer since. I was told the company was sold and I have not been able to collect my over 6,000 dollars.

I need help in finding out if there is a way I can try to get some information about their corprorate office or a number to try and reach his widow, to try and get my money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/06/2013 02:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AmtecLLC/Boca-Roatn-FL-33487-Select-StateProvince-33487/AmtecLLC-Michael-NJohnson-President-Not-filling-contractual-obligations-with-subcontra-1073593. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Amtec,LLC