Complaint Review: An Eye 4 Photography

• Updated: Tue, August 06, 2013

• Reported By: Boricky — Mesa Arizona
An Eye 4 Photography
3289 E San Angelo Avenue, Gilbert, Arizona USA

An Eye 4 Photography Tracy McEnaney (owner) Photographer who took money and did not produce photos Gilbert Arizona

I contacted this business in March, 2013 and made arrangements for a photo shoot that had been prepaid with a dealfind voucher for my son on March 1, 2013.

The photographer/owner did not specify at the end of the shoot as to how long it would take to process the photos so I did not contact her again until approximately March 22nd when I had not heard from her.  She would not return calls or text messages and I did not hear from her until approximately 3-4 weeks later when she stated she had had surgery, was groggy, and would get the photos to me when she felt better.  I contacted her approximately April 17, 2013 and she said she could get the photos to me April 20, 2013.  She did not call me to arrange a pick up location and would not return my calls.

Three weeks later she called and said she got into a physical altercation with her husband and had been arrested 4/27/2013.  An online police report with a mug picture confirmed this.  She then strung me along for three months stating there was a restraining order against her and she was unable to retrieve the photos.  When I would state I would just have them redone somewhere else she would encourage me that she would be able to get them any day, yet she would not send her lawyer’s information so I could contact him or take my suggestion (given by a police chief) that she could retrieve her camera from her husband with a police escort to the home.

It has been over 5 months now and she will no longer return my calls or text messages.   She has never apologized or taken an accountability for this rip off situation and has not given me my photos or returned my money.  Her photography business should be avoided at all costs

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/06/2013 05:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/An-Eye-4-Photography/Gilbert-Arizona-8524/An-Eye-4-Photography-Tracy-McEnaney-owner-Photographer-who-took-money-and-did-not-produ-1073661. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on An Eye 4 Photography