• Report: #920324

• Updated: Tue, July 31, 2012

• Reported By: brando — fernley Nevada United States of America
analgesic health care
7823 N. Dale Mabry Highway, Suite 202 tampa, Florida United States of America

analgesic health care analgesic health care are crooks. they are charging me $1094 for a unit that is on line for under $100.... me and my wife were in a car accident and went to a chiropractor treatments and was given a t tampa, Florida

*UPDATE Employee: Analgesic Healthcare is not a Medicare Provider

My wife and I were in an automobile accident. We were both injured and obtained a lawyer who referred us to a chiropractor. During our treatments with the Dr he had given us 2 tens units for our backs. Finally when we were already to settle our case we got our bill from Analgesic Healthcare. It was $2188 for 2 tens unit after the fact that they told our lawyer that they had given us a large discount. So I knew that this was way to high for 2 units so I went and looked them up on line, and not only did I find them for less than $100 I found them on sale for $22, and had found a rip off report already on the company! So when I called and confronted them they were rude and not willing to work with me. After about 3 days of back and forth BS they ended up taking $188 off making it a total of $2000 for 2 machines worth between $50-$200. So stay clear of this company. They will rip u off! !!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/31/2012 12:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/analgesic-health-care/tampa-Florida-33614/analgesic-health-care-analgesic-health-care-are-crooks-they-are-charging-me-1094-for-a-920324. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on analgesic health care

Analgesic Healthcare is not a Medicare Provider

AUTHOR: Analgesic Healthcare - ()

Analgesic Healthcare, Inc. (AHC) is a durable medical equipment provider, however, we are not a Medicare provider and do not provide services to Medicare patients.

Additionally, after checking our records, I find AHC has had minimal customers in the Tampa Bay area.  Since 2009, we have provided equipment for only 5 patients that were referred from 5 different sources.

It appears Analgesic Healthcare has been confused with a different provider.   However, we welcome a call from if you are in need of a supplier.

Analgesic Healthcare is licensed, nationally accredited, has been in business since 1978, and is committed to excellent patient care.  AHC provides FDA approved electro medical devices requiring a physician’s prescription, professional fitting, and monitoring.