Complaint Review: anastasiadate.com

• Reported By: Mohammed — Winnipeg Manitoba Canada
anastasiadate.com

anastasiadate.com THIS IS AN ORGANIZED CRIME Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Anastasia Date Customer Support

*Consumer Comment: really come on! get real!

*Consumer Comment: AnastasiaDate is real and a safe site

*UPDATE Employee: AnastasiaDate Ladies are 100% Real

The women you see are not the ones you chat with...YOU are chatting with an experienced older lady who knows how to fool you (I was fooled too but not for long)..RUSSIAN MAFIA is behind all Russian and Ukrainian dating sites..This is a huge business for them they are making tons of money by deceiving you, while exploiting women of eastern Europe, taking their pics and using their profiles as a way of adding legitimacy to these dating sites....... STOP THIS CYBER CRIME....SPREAD THE WORD......

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/02/2013 03:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/anastasiadatecom/internet/anastasiadatecom-THIS-IS-AN-ORGANIZED-CRIME-Internet-1022591. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on anastasiadate.com

Anastasia Date Customer Support

AUTHOR: Gregory - ()

Dear Dan,

The use of vulgar chat invitations by any of our clients is strictly forbidden. If you have a complaint of this nature, please contact us and we will fine the agency and, if it is a repeat offense, remove the lady from our site.

It is true that men are able to meet women without our support, however, we provide a service which makes this process easier, as it is not always possible for a man to travel all the time.

Sincerely

Gregory

really come on! get real!

AUTHOR: IH1066 - ()

The ladies photos are real, yes if they are on webcam they are them!

True intentions of ladies, yes most are true intent. Not from anastadate.com or svadba! Dude I was on tour in country for two tours. Spent a lot of time chatting and writing letters. Yes, some men are pigs on the site chatting to ladies and are dirty talkers and so on, also you ever see the pop up chat notifies from the ladies with sexual innuendoes?

Anastasia date customer support does not, I repeat does not care about anything or any one but them selves. I had real concerns and finding made known to me about the ladies I dated while on their site. these ladies I was fooled by from chat and letters were just total princesses! Yes, I thought that I found ladies that that had morals and good Christian values, no way was it ever close. I left after making complaints, complaints that fell on deaf ears, I then did as my friends told me to do,  make noted here about what they had found of these ladies.

I will be returning to Ukraine in July. I made very good friends associated with my travels to Ukraine from Anastasiadate, people with values and honesty. You need not be apart of Anastasiadate to find real ladies in Ukraine. If you are good man with honor, you while find the true ladies with ease. US ladies do not hold a candle to UA ladies.

Want to enlighten yourself on Anastasia date, look up Tony Bochene, he worked for them and has already destroyed AFA a foreign affair, he worked for them as well as anastasiadate read, do not have tunnel vision!

Dan

AnastasiaDate is real and a safe site

AUTHOR: Gabby1947 - ()

I am a satisfied customer of AnastasiaDate for over 1 1/2 years.  I am have had 48 correspondences with Customer service, whenever, I have a questions or comments. They have always answered in a timely manner, to my satisfaction.

Once when I first started, I clicked on the wrong amount of credit to purchase. I immediately, connected Customer Service, which they refund the difference. I have had no Problems with AnastasiaDate or any of the women.

I have been  in and around in social sites of all types for last 5, have the last 5 years.  You have to use common sense.  anywhere I have found nothing wrong here. Except what I have been told by some the women on AnastasiaDate

I have met and have been  told by some of them about some the men they have talked to here. Who were seeking  sex, sex talk or dirty talk, which is offensive.  The women seek a husband,  to love and be loved.

To be treated right and  proper, with respect.  What most men want also.  But some men don't know how to treat a woman or are to self centered, thinking only to score. Everyone deserves to be treated with respect and dignity. Find happiness and love in the old cold world.
So keep on, keeping on AnastasiaDate.
A very happy customer,

AnastasiaDate Ladies are 100% Real

AUTHOR: Gregory - ()

To whom this may concern,

I am Gregory from AnastasiaDate.  I am part of the customer service team here.  We offer many services from which our customers can communicate with ladies on our website.  This is not limited to chat, they can call each other through our CallMe service and even conduct a session using webcams to see each other in real-time.  As such, our ladies are 100% and you would be able to see with your own eyes.  Thus, I have to strongly disagree with your allegation.

At AnastasiaDate we separate ourselves from the competition by offering a real platform for communication that allows you to verify whomever you are in contact with yourself.  Our anti-scam policy is the most stringent in the industry and we go over and above to protect our customers unlike other sites you may have been referring to.

Should you have any questions, comments or concern, please call our customer service team anytime as we are available 24/7 to support all our clients.

Sincerely,