Complaint Review: ANC Corporate

• Submitted: Wed, July 30, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, July 30, 2008

• Reported By:Memphis Tennessee
ANC Corporate
PO BOX 2905 KANSAS CITY, Kansas U.S.A.

AWARD NOTIFICATION COMMISSION -ANC CORPORATE I RECEIVED A LETTER STATING THAT I WAS CHOSEN TO WIN 1,000,000 DOLLARS, BUT I WOULD FIRST HAVE TO SEND A PROCESS PAYMENT OF 11.89. KANSAS CITY Kansas

I am reporting a company by the name of Award Norification Commission (AKA ANC). I received a letter stating that I have been chosen to win 1,000,000 dollars, but I was told that I needed to send a payment amount of 11.89. The letter was signed by a Mr. Jefferson P. Williams. Next to his name was the the job title Prize Officer.

Sickofripoffs
Memphis, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/30/2008 02:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ANC-Corporate/KANSAS-CITY-Kansas-66110/AWARD-NOTIFICATION-COMMISSION-ANC-CORPORATE-I-RECEIVED-A-LETTER-STATING-THAT-I-WAS-CHOSEN-357469. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ANC Corporate