Complaint Review: anc

• Updated: Tue, September 25, 2012

• Reported By: mr x — Port Charlotte Florida United States of America
anc
World Headquarters Plaza! Kansas city KS, Kansas United States of America

anc The ones that do this to others should not call them self a True AMERICA. Ur not getting my money. Kansas city, Kansas

I received a letter from James Mallory Stating i have won $ 2,000,000,00.In a Judging award Notification.I sent him a check for $14,89 For a lump sum of 1,250,000,00 on 9-24-2012. I'm working with my bank to stop payment on this check. This should not go on no more. Why is this so called man getting away with this?

How do i know if this is real or not? I have worked hard all my life to get where i am. Not to let some one like this bumb to try & steel my money. He & the others must be stopped if i can help in any way i will.

This made me very upset to learn that this was all a big lie. I was very up set to learn this.I was hoping my dreams have come true. After helping people out all my life i thought it was all coming back to me in good Kramer. I was the fool..... But not any more...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/25/2012 03:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/anc/Kansas-city-KS-Kansas-66110/anc-The-ones-that-do-this-to-others-should-not-call-them-self-a-True-AMERICA-Ur-not-gett-946513. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on anc