qualified

• Updated: Tue, June 11, 2013

• Reported By: LStevens — Taunton Massachusetts
ANC
PO Box 2905 Kansas City, Kansas USA

ANC Thought I was dealing with Publishers Clearing House when I received the Official Mail Delivery telling me I had won a lump sum distribution and needed to send a check for $11.89 processing fee to claim my winnings. Kansas City Kansas

When I received the official winnings notification I wish I had thought to check it out online before sending the 11.89 processing fee check to ANC (Award Notification Commission).  At the time I had been receiving alot of mail and emails from Publishers Clearing House and thought that was who the "Commission" was affiliated with.

Needless to say I'm out $11.89 and feel cheated and stupid for not checking them out first.  Not something i would normally have done, been extremely busy and didn't really think much about it at first.

Lesson Learned!

Lori

Taunton, MA

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/11/2013 06:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ANC/Kansas-City-Kansas-66110/ANC-Thought-I-was-dealing-with-Publishers-Clearing-House-when-I-received-the-Official-Ma-1058412. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ANC