Complaint Review: ancestry.com

• Submitted: Thu, November 01, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, November 01, 2012

• Reported By: RUSTY SHACKLEFORD — MONOREVILLE Pennsylvania United States of America

ancestry.com Tried it for a day, paid for 100. What a scam, they acted like I was the first person this happened to. Internet

DO NOT USE ancestry.com.  The say the trial is free, you think you cancelled, but the bills will keep coming.  I did not notice the charges for several months, the first statement after my cancellation was clean, after that the charges started.  I used the service for one day and paid for over 100.  Life has been extremely difficult the past several months due to personal reasons, and I must of over looked these thieves stealing my money.  After catching them, they acted like it was my fault and this is the first time it happened.   I wished I would have checked this website before logging on.  Please never use this service, you will be very disappointed, I hope they go bankrupt or to jail for stealing hardworking peoples money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/01/2012 03:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ancestrycom/internet/ancestrycom-Tried-it-for-a-day-paid-for-100-What-a-scam-they-acted-like-I-was-the-fi-963360. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ancestry.com