Complaint Review: ancestry.com

• Updated: Sat, December 08, 2012

• Reported By: Louise — Penn Valley California United States of America
ancestry.com

ancestry.com auto renew - didn't process cancellation, Internet

Ancestry.com only has an auto-renew policy. When I received my first credit card bill with the auto-renew, I got online and cancelled my subscription. It said I had a refund coming, but there was no followup on their part. A month later, I hadn't received my refund so I called customer no-service. They said it was past the 30 day cancellation period. I advised that I had gone online and cancelled the week they charged my credit card. They asked for the confirmation number in the email which they conveniently forgot to send me. No number, you're out of luck.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/08/2012 12:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ancestrycom/internet/ancestrycom-auto-renew-didnt-process-cancellation-Internet-979376. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ancestry.com