Complaint Review: Ancestry.com

• Submitted: Thu, September 13, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, September 13, 2012

• Reported By: Living out my dream in the mountain — Orem Utah United States of America
Ancestry.com
Ancestry.com Provo, Utah United States of America

Ancestry.com SCAM ON RENEWAL!!! Provo, Utah

I received an email for membership renewal. I had signed up for a great promotion, so I wanted to make sure I was going to get the promotion. After talking to customer service, I am not. They can not tell me what I am going to renew for!!! THEY WILL NOT HONOR the price I signed up for.

The reason I called in the first place is because they do not post what you paid, or what you are going to pay on your account information page on the website. THEY WANT TO BE MISLEADING! They think it will make them more money. I cancelled. It did not make them more money on me.

Ancestry.com is scum.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/13/2012 08:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ancestrycom/Provo-Utah-/Ancestrycom-SCAM-ON-RENEWAL-Provo-Utah-940925. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ancestry.com