Complaint Review: Ancient Antiquities

• Updated: Tue, September 18, 2012

• Reported By: pmr0943 — Des Allemands Louisiana United States of America
Ancient Antiquities
P O Box 35901 Los Angeles, California United States of America

Ancient Antiquities Ruth Wade. Phd. Alleged psychic. Sent 25.99 a year ago in April. Promptly went through my bank. Never sent abything for the fee, nor did they return my money when requested. A year later, they have the nerve to send Los Angeles, California

*General Comment: ancient antiquities - dr. ruth wade

Last year, I received a solicitation from Ancient Antiquitis claiming to be a Proven Psychic who could change my life and make me rich, etc. As a test, I sent a check for 25.00. It went through my bank within a few days. I never received anything ptomised in the mail, nor did they refund my money. A year later, they have solicited me Again, with a letter filled with promises, an absolute duplicatr to the first, requesting 25.00 Again. These people, using both the names Ruth Wade, Phd and Ancient Antiquities, preying on they desperate, elderly and naive, should be put out of business. There should be legislation passed, and if there has been and I don;t know about it, then it needs to be enforced. These people are a menace to society, and frauds.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/28/2012 02:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ancient-Antiquities/Los-Angeles-California-90035/Ancient-Antiquities-Ruth-Wade-Phd-Alleged-psychic-Sent-2599-a-year-ago-in-April-Promp-889524. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ancient Antiquities

#1 General Comment

ancient antiquities - dr. ruth wade

AUTHOR: jim - (United States of America)

I recieve these letter from people that say they see things in your future and to help you avoid them.  when I recieve these letters the first thing i do is to check it out on my computer. please let people know that this is the best way to find out if somethings a scam.