Complaint Review: ANCIRA VOLKWAGEN

• Reported By: ancira1ripper — san antonio Texas
ANCIRA VOLKWAGEN
6125 Bandera Rd san antonio , Texas USA

ANCIRA VOLKWAGEN ANCIRA VOLWAGEN SCAM AND ROBBERS WITH A PEN san antonio Texas

i have a volkswagen jetta se 2,5 2013 i took to them to give me an estimate on how much it will cost to fix a flooded car.

and they told me it will cost me arround $14,000.

first I will start buy saying that this thieves with a pen and full of trouble told me to buy some parts from them after I took my flood car to them then they will help me.
I got the parts after they told me that was the reason my car as not coming on and programming.
after I bought a BCM they where happy to tell me to come back that they are working on the car .
they charged me for 3 hours worth of labour and still did not diagnose the problem.
getting to the third time of bringing my car to ancira volkwagen after i have changed out all the electricals my self to avoid paying too much for the labour.  I decided to set my battery cables in a tricky way to really see if they try working on my car.
so when i called the sales man they call odie they said my car took about 5 hours of there day again and that I owe them 5 hours labour charge so I went there the next day and decided to check on the battery cable I unplugged and I found out that this thieves have been ripping me over and over again.
they never touched the battery or they car and they kept charging me.
after I complained he was embarrassed and told me to take the car home for free like he was doing me a favor.
 again the parts called BCM I bought from the scam artist was not the issue and I tried to return it aswell they told me they Volkswagen will not collect it from them after they sold me a used part.
I know that GOD in HEAVEN will not let evil people like this steal from hard working people.
please again beware of this rippers

i paid cash for everything this people asked for.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/30/2013 10:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ANCIRA-VOLKWAGEN/san-antonio-Texas-78238/ANCIRA-VOLKWAGEN-ANCIRA-VOLWAGEN-SCAM-AND-ROBBERS-WITH-A-PEN-san-antonio-Texas-1080473. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ANCIRA VOLKWAGEN