Complaint Review: Anderson Fin Network Bloom

• Reported By: bjdavis — Seymour Tennessee United States of America
Anderson Fin Network Bloom
bloomington, Illinois United States of America

Anderson Fin Network Bloom credit report fraud bloomington, Illinois

I just recently checked my credit report for the first time & noticed this company in my "negative reports" sectionand I have honestly NEVER heard of them. After doing some research I found out that the company is based in Illinois. I have never lived in Illinois, so I obviously shouldn't have any type of utilities from there.

I have found SOOO MANY fraud accusations against them. Every piece of information I find is a little unsettling and overwhelming. I just need to figure out how to get them off my credit report. My husband and I have been working very hard to try & buy a house this year... I just want this resolved & to go away

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/13/2013 08:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Anderson-Fin-Network-Bloom/bloomington-Illinois-23097/Anderson-Fin-Network-Bloom-credit-report-fraud-bloomington-Illinois-996335. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Anderson Fin Network Bloom