Complaint Review: Anderson Nissan

• Updated: Sat, September 28, 2013

• Reported By: Kent — Black Mountain North Carolina
Anderson Nissan
629 Brevard Road Asheville, North Carolina USA

Anderson Nissan Service Department thinks washing your cars solves all problems Asheville North Carolina

I bought a new Nissan Leaf from Anderson Nissan in Asheville. At about 5000 miles the low air pressure light came on. I took it to the dealer and they added Nitrogen of all 4 tires (washed car) and said tires were fine they had gotten low pressure due to winter temperatures.

At 10,000 miles I noticed my front tires were worn smooth on the outside edges. I stopped at the dealer and the sales manager said the alignment was off causing them to wear that way which I had already surmised. I scheduled my first annual service shortly there after.

I had also noticed a reoccuring spot of some kind of oil (1"x4") Did not smell like brake fluid and was behind the passenger tire. (I showed them pics of the oil spot) I Cleaned floor several times and it keeps happening.

When I took the car in I was concerned about the tires and oil leak on my car.

They rotated the tires and advised that my tires needed to be replaced.  (no mention of checking the alignment...just put them on the back and tell the customer to get new tires so they can wear uneven because of bad alignment)

They found no oil leaks butthe very next day the spot on my garage floor was back again.

My car with 11,000 miles on it has an alignment problem, worn out tires, an oil leak and all I really got for service was a car wash and move the tires to the back where they don't show.

Nissan should pull their dealership. Their customer service is pitiful. Only the car wash kids do their job right.

If it were my dealership I would have checked the alignment and if I could not find an oil leak I would have asked if the customer could somehow bring in a sample of the oil off the floor.

I feel like I did not get proper service and that I have problems with my new car that I should not be having. (I have never had to buy tires for a new car with 10,000 miles on it)

I would not recommend this dealership to anyone.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/28/2013 12:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Anderson-Nissan/Asheville-North-Carolina-28806/Anderson-Nissan-Service-Department-thinks-washing-your-cars-solves-all-problems-Asheville-1087978. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Anderson Nissan