Complaint Review: ANDERSON WELDING

• Updated: Sat, December 08, 2012

• Reported By: EURO IMPORT — Clarkrange Tennessee United States of America
ANDERSON WELDING
835 Bridge Builders road Mcminnville, Tennessee United States of America

ANDERSON WELDING Robert Anderson jr Sold or Scrapped my 17ft Aluminum Chevron Roll back Truck Bed with wheel lift and wont answer my phone calls about its whereabouts Mcminnville , Tennessee

*Author of original report: Anderson Welding Mcminnville Tennessee

I took my 17 Ft Chevron Roll back truck bed to Anderson Welding in Mcminnville Tn  Nov 20, 2011 to be welded up due to cracks etc. I was not in a Hurry for the bed and they knew this. I was told by Robert Anderson jr that he could work it in during the winter and I said that was OK with me as I was in NO Hurry.
I kept in touch with him over spring and summer of 2012 and he said he hadnt worked on it yet and will soon.  Fast Fwd 3 months Nov 2012 I tried calling Anderson Welding #s and when i said i was referring to my Aluminum Bed i got Hung up on every time by His mom  Donna and  Robert  Anderson Jr.

I contacted Warren Co TN Sheriffs Office and got a investigator on the case now.

FMI email me at (((ROR redacted)))  or call me at (((ROR redacted)))

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/05/2012 09:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ANDERSON-WELDING/Mcminnville-Tennessee-/ANDERSON-WELDING-Robert-Anderson-jr-Sold-or-Scrapped-my-17ft-Aluminum-Chevron-Roll-back-Tr-965226. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ANDERSON WELDING

Anderson Welding Mcminnville Tennessee

AUTHOR: EURO IMPORT - (United States of America)

Shortly after listing this notice I got a call from Owner Anderson Welding saying he had sold my bed for Scrap value and was in process of relocating and buying it back, the next day he called saying he bought it back having to give alot of  extra money for it from the guy he sold it to.
He then said if I still  wanted it welded up that he could do it. I said OK.
2 weeks later he called saying it was completed and I picked my chevron  aluminum bed up and paid him for his services.

He Took care of what his Son Jr didnt do . I can say that  Owner Robert Anderson SR is a truthful man from what I have gathered from this ordeal.