Complaint Review: Andras Szieberth

Andras Szieberth
14439 47th road Wellborn, Florida USA

Andras Szieberth Beware Andras Szieberth Wellborn Florida

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Andras Szieberth Beware His Lies

Andras has stolen tack and an embryo from my Premium Holsteiner mare. He also used her for lessons with inexperienced amateurs without my knowledge or consent. She is no longer safe to ride as a result.

Andras Szieberth is a con man and I warn anyone that the casualty of doing buiness with him is injured horses, verbal abuse, insults, and in this case hundreds of thousands in debt.

There are better options than doing buisness with Prairie Pines Sporthorses in Wellborn, FL. I've been quiet for way too long. Like many victims, I was embarrassed that I was cheated.

To make it worse, I got my husband and his love of me involved and he lost money to the tune of thousands. Andras believes reaching a financial agreement (which he didn't fulfill) absolves him of criminal liability for cheating. [continued below]....

..... It doesn't.

I'm a prudent, educated woman with lifelong horse experience. If Andras Szieberth will rob me then he'll do the same to someone else. Beware.

I'm willing to let my losses go with this warning but I will pursue what legal remedies I have should Mr. Szieberth or his cohorts continue threats and attacks.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/19/2013 03:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Andras-Szieberth/Wellborn-Florida-32094/Andras-Szieberth-Beware-Andras-Szieberth-Wellborn-Florida-1052152. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Andras Szieberth

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Andras Szieberth Beware His Lies

AUTHOR: horse lifer - ()

I was also ripped off by Andras Szieberth at Prairie Pines Farms with respect to embryo theft.  I was unaware that Andras stole an embryo from my mare when it was boarding at Prairie Pines in '09.  He was only susposed to train the mare for hunter jumping, but helped himself to an embryo from my mare without permission.  I was informed by an ex employee that a colt was born, and Andras now has him for sale on the internet.  I am a professional woman, and never thought that this could happen.  I hope to pursue legal action in a court of law.

I wanted to warn others of Andras's tactics and know of others with the same senario.  He is not to be trusted, and is an example of someone not to do business with.  My mare was also injured on his property, and he lied to me as to the etiology of the injure.  The mare needed surgery and was out of comission for 9 months.  This was a great hardship for us.  I lost a 22 month old colt on his property from a horrific accident on his farm that could have been prevented with better care.