Complaint Review: Andrew Barnett - Diversified Health & Fitness - Andrew Barnett

• Submitted: Mon, June 22, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, June 22, 2009

• Reported By:Youngstown Ohio
Andrew Barnett - Diversified Health & Fitness - Andrew Barnett
1850 SE 17th St. Ft. Lauderdale, Florida U.S.A.

Andrew Barnett - Diversified Health & Fitness - Andrew Barnett Lying - Stealing - Fraud - Hoax - Deceptive people and Company Ft. Lauderdale Florida

Andrew Barnett called me and said his company would like to buy my fitness clubs. I had about 12 of them in Ohio. He made a pretty good offer so I accepted. After the agreement was signed the company, mainly Andrew Barnett, turned into a jerk and an a*s hole. He lied about what we talked about on the phone. He manipulated things so they didn't pay me most of the money they owed me.

He threatened me and my family. I can't believe I was so naive to fall into this SCAM.

Fitness owners beware. Don't believe ANY talk about an IPO for Diversified or that they will pay you the "second half" after 90 days. What a FRAUD.

Youngstown, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/22/2009 06:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Andrew-Barnett-Diversified-Health-Fitness-Andrew-Barnett/Ft-Lauderdale-Florida-33316/Andrew-Barnett-Diversified-Health-Fitness-Andrew-Barnett-Lying-Stealing-Fraud--463866. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Andrew Barnett - Diversified Health & Fitness - Andrew Barnett