Complaint Review: andrew marshalls law firm

• Submitted: Thu, September 20, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, September 20, 2012

• Reported By: Susan Gernon — Morocco Indiana United States of America
andrew marshalls law firm
andrew marshalls law firm New York, North Carolina United States of America

andrew marshalls law firm harassing calls at work for 2 days - money I do not owe - said they have complaint against my SS# New York, North Carolina

Andrew Marshalls law Firm from New York making harassing calls at my work and on my cell phone for 2 days 9/19 & 9/20 saying I owe money for a cash advance that I did not get.  they are insisting I have a complaint against my Social Security number.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/20/2012 07:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/andrew-marshalls-law-firm/New-York-North-Carolina-/andrew-marshalls-law-firm-harassing-calls-at-work-for-2-days-money-I-do-not-owe-said-943949. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on andrew marshalls law firm