Complaint Review: andrew maser

andrew maser
Internet USA

andrew maser HE LIED LIED LIED Internet

The Maser brothers

I met them at a friends home and they where sharing a business idea.  I have been looking for something to increase my bottom line, my business has been effected by the economy,  as i listened i liked the concept of being paid on bills

i went to a training and met andrew maser he was sharp dressed and very informative, he told me that i would make a few 100 dollars part time,  i was willing to take the chance and do what was asked

I am here to tell you after 37 days working with the Masers they have lied to me !!!

I have only made 1,000 my 1st 30 days not a few 100

thank you thank you for helping me and my family be excited about life and happy about of future finacially

i hope this post will encourge someone to take a step and go forward in Life

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/13/2013 06:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/andrew-maser-/internet/andrew-maser-HE-LIED-LIED-LIED-Internet-1050682. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on andrew maser