Complaint Review: andrew parizek

• Updated: Wed, May 25, 2011

• Reported By: pat — aberdeen South Dakota United States of America
andrew parizek
11030 douglas drive north champlin, Minnesota United States of America

andrew parizek will not pay back money for motel deal gone bad north champlin , Minnesota

*General Comment: Andy can't tell the truth

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Setting the facts straight in this matter

he has had my 150,000 for 10 months and and will not pay back i filled on him last week and i am not alone many more behind me on same deal he was suppose to give big line of credit to invester bilding motel in austin mn never happened

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/15/2010 12:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/andrew-parizek/north-champlin-Minnesota-55316/andrew-parizek-will-not-pay-back-money-for-motel-deal-gone-bad-north-champlin-Minnesota-581242. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on andrew parizek

#1 General Comment

Andy can't tell the truth

AUTHOR: Are you kidding me!! - (United States of America)

Andy claims this gentleman is not telling the truth.  I believe that this individual lost $150,000. We me Andy through a mutual friend.  Andy claimed that he worked with the Hunter Group.  The Hunter Group dabbled in real estate, clean water for third world countries, you name it.  My husband met Andy and felt comfortable with him.  Andy was a member of a local church, had a child and seemed very trustworthy.  Once we gave him the cashier checks, which was every last penny we had, I was sick about it.  My husband corresponded with him almost daily.  As a result of Andy's lies and basically fraud on his part we are out $10,000.  I'm so sorry for the person who reported Andy.  He is not malicious, he was defrauded of $150,000.  Andy is a liar and should truly be behind bars at this point.  Denny Hecker and Tom Petters are serving time.  Andy, John Hunter and the rest of the Hunter Group should be behind bars as well.  Whether you believe Andy or not, I sleep well at night , I kind of think Andy doesn't.  Shame on you Andy!  What will you teach your child!  Lie, cheat and steal people's money?  Sad man and if you really are God fearing, you better say your prayers, God forgives, but I can't see why he'd forgive you Andy Parizek!!!

#2 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Setting the facts straight in this matter

AUTHOR: Andy - (United States of America)

I would like to make this very clear to everyone out there in the general public. I did not take $150,000 from this gentleman in Aberdeen South Dakota nor did I take any money from him. I have never met him nor am I in any type of contractual agreement with him. To post slanderish lies about someone whom you have never met is sad and cruel and shows the general character of this posting. I have worked with clients in this area in the past and still do to this date. No one I am working with or have ever worked with has any issues like this. I can supply anyone with creditable refferences about the way I do business and the upfront information that is supplied to the people I do business with at all times. Please disregaurd this gibberish and incorrect informaton and have no hesitation about contacting me for any additional information regaurding this matter.