Complaint Review: Andrew Rudnick

• Updated: Fri, March 06, 2015

• Reported By: Courtney Lee Meyrele — Hoboken New Jersey
Andrew Rudnick
6877 SW 18th Street Boca Raton, Select State/Province USA

Andrew Rudnick This person is a fraud. I purchased 2 lasar packages from his NY location, paid over @3000.00 for laser hair treatments and he went out of business from day to night. I tried calling his corporate offices only to get a voicemail. He stole my hard earned money fully knowing that he was not going to stay open. In researching this man with my attorney we have found that many clients were robbed. Not only did he close his NY location , he was also shut down from Boston and Florida for not paying his lease. He is also being convicted of identity theft and fraud. He took loans out using his own employees identity. Boca Raton , florida

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: sleek patient procedures

I purchased 2 lasar packages from his NY location, paid over @3000.00 for laser hair treatments and he went out of business from day to night.  I tried calling his corporate offices only to get a voicemail and eventually a disconnected recording.   He stole my hard earned money fully knowing that he was not going to stay open.  He is also welll known for his Matzo Ball parties that he throws annually  in many different locations on Christmas Eve.  Hes been known to close down his business and steal  money from clients that have prepaid for packages  just to fund his Matza Ball party with elaborate decor ,drugs and alcohol.  In researching this man with my attorney we have found that many clients were robbed .   All his locations were shut down  due to thousands of dolllars owed in unpaid leases.   He's even being  being accused  of identity theft and fraud by his former partners.   With all the stolen money and false loans he has reopened a new facility under the name LIV institute in Boca Raton.  I would warn anyone that if you go to this place you will be supporting a liar and a thief.  Andrew Rudnick and any business assoicated with him  stink worse than a jar of gefilte fish.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/05/2014 11:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Andrew-Rudnick/Boca-Raton-Select-StateProvince-33433/Andrew-Rudnick-This-person-is-a-fraud-I-purchased-2-lasar-packages-from-his-NY-location-1152408. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Andrew Rudnick

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

sleek patient procedures

AUTHOR: Andrew Rudnick - ()

I built Sleek Medspa from scratch 15 years ago and built it brick by brick into one of the largest and most respected chain of medspas in the country. We had at one point 9 locations spanning over 3 states.

In 2011 we fell prey to what most businesses do, a poor economy. The mistake I made in hind site , was not not consolidating the under performing locations sooner. I tried to continue to operate all of them and while doing so, customer service suffered, and so did our reputation.

In 2012 I could no longer fund the losses. All of my personal resources were exhausted, I sold or lost alll my personal assets, and I was forced to either close the doors and liquidate the assets, or, sell to a competitor that would agree to fullfill all obligations of pre paid packages for both surgical and non surgical procedures.

There would be no money exchanged. The competitor would get all the assets and equipment in exchange for being sure all customers got what they paid for. Boston and NY locations were sold to Laser Cosmetica out of NY. And Florida was sold to Aris Holdings, d/b/a Trasformare out of Ft lauderdale. Unfortunately both of these companies closed their doors in 2013.

If for whatever reason your services were not taken care of , I would like to help you become whole. Please reach out to me at [email protected] and I will follow up with you and Identify a qualified medical professional  to fulfill services that you paid for.

I will need:

a copy of your receipt

Name

Address

tel number

procedure/surgery you purchased

remaing treatments due to you.

I will make every effort to make sure all of you are taken care of- If I am unable to provide it at zero cost to you, at the very least I will be sure you get it at the physician's cost. I entered this business with good intentions and never wanted anyone to get hurt at the end.

Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you

Sincerely