Complaint Review: Andy Mohr Ford

• Reported By: JBurton75 — Coatesville Indiana
Andy Mohr Ford
2713 E. Main St. Plainfield, Indiana USA

Andy Mohr Ford I Almost Wrecked Due To Negligence! Plainfield Indiana

On Friday, December 27, 2013, I took my Ford cus in to Andy Mohr Ford's Service Dept. for wheel bearing replacement. I was the first customer there before they opened, yet had to waited 4 hours for an unfinished job. When I left the dealership, the car was fine until later that afternoon. As my husband was driving, we could hear a popping sound; moreso when we turned corners.  I just thought maybe the technician had over tightened the bolts on the wheel assembly. My husband parked the car at home and didn't go out the rest of the evening.

The next day, we had some errands to run and drove my car. On my way home, we heard the popping again, but there was a clattering sound along with the popping. My car started to veer off the road even though the steering wheel was being turned left. In other words, the tires went one way, while the steering wheel went the other way.  We almost went off the road.  The car jerked hard. My daughter became very frightened and we thought we were going to wreck. The brakes wouldn't work either. We were right near our home so we were able to get the car into the driveway and park it. I immediately called Andy Mohr Ford, but the only person available was a receptionist. I explained we had an emergency and needed to speak to someone in the Service Dept. or she could better direct my call. She told me she was sorry for what happened, but there was nothing she could do and we'd "just have to wait until Monday" and bring the car back in. I told her we couldn't drive the car, and she said "Well, sorry. I guess you'll have to have it towed here." I in turn called our warranty company and the representative there was a little more helpful. I'm still trying to figure out if Andy Mohr has a Complaints Dept. and we are now out of our deductible and a vehicle; not to mention shaken up and achy from the jerking of the car.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/29/2013 06:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Andy-Mohr-Ford/Plainfield-Indiana-46168/Andy-Mohr-Ford-I-Almost-Wrecked-Due-To-Negligence-Plainfield-Indiana-1111522. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Andy Mohr Ford