Complaint Review: Andy Root - ACW Husqvarna

• Submitted: Sun, April 15, 2007
  • Updated: Mon, August 18, 2008

• Reported By:Burns Oregon
Andy Root - ACW Husqvarna
Hines Blvd. Hines, Oregon U.S.A.

Andy Root - ACW Husqvarna Fraud, Will Not Honor MFG Warranty, Laundered Money ripoff Burns Hines Oregon

*Consumer Comment: Andy 1 million to the IRS

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Henry-Get Your Facts Straight

*Consumer Comment: John Get A Life

*Consumer Comment: Ha Ha Ha.

*Consumer Comment: Husqvarna sure has a lot of people on this site trying to protect their name.

*Consumer Comment: husqvarna owns AYP

*Consumer Comment: Terms of Husqvarna Warranty may preclude support of an out-of-trade-territory purchase....

*Consumer Comment: What exactly...

*Consumer Comment: Another warranty issue with Husqvarna. Trust me, I know what you mean.

I purchased a Husqvarna online for a lower price than any where in the town of Burns, Oregon. The Husqavarna needed warranty work preformed.

Andy Root of ACW Rentals and Husqvarna Sales refused to honor factory warranty. This was due to not purchasing the unit from him. This was his way of punishing a cunsumer for not giving away their hard earned dollars to him and contribute to his empire of greed.

Burns is a very small community in east central Oregon. Very clickish. Andy Root is a Mormom, and is tryin his best to keep down people who are not like him. He is Greedy, Racist and Predjudiced. Mormoms, LDS, do not need Andy Root as a representative for their church.

Andy Root, ACW got their initial cash funding from laundered sources. Basically he has used money from a "Ponzi" scam. It used money stolen from elderly men and women who invested their entire life savings into a fake land and cattle scheme. His Father in Law is doing time. The authorities never recovered the Loot. Those who live in Harney County know where the money is!

Henry
Burns, Oregon

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/15/2007 05:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Andy-Root-ACW-Husqvarna/Hines-Oregon-97738/Andy-Root-ACW-Husqvarna-Fraud-Will-Not-Honor-MFG-Warranty-Laundered-Money-ripoff-Burns-244076. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Andy Root - ACW Husqvarna

Andy 1 million to the IRS

AUTHOR: Michael - (U.S.A.)

Andy, concerning that ponzi scam that Henry accused you of being a part of. You have stated that that scam was your brother in law's doing. Yet the IRS has made YOU pay over 1 million dollars.
Are you sure you weren't involved? Seems awfully generous of you to settle up your brother in law's debt.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Henry-Get Your Facts Straight

AUTHOR: Skyeson - (U.S.A.)

Henry,

My name is Andy Root and I am the owner of the company and head of the family that you are claiming to defame. In all sincerity and dedication to the causes that I pursue, I make the following comments and absolute rebuttals.

First of all, get your facts straight my friend. Let's start from the top, I haven't been to the LDS church in 15 years, although my family does continue to practice the faith, and what in the world does that have to do with a Huskvarna lawn mower. Mormons and lawn mowers don't have too much correlation in my book. I am an honest man and am sorry that you think otherwise.

Second of all, the mentioned scandal that supposedly generated my empire was concocted by my brother in law, who by the way in now deceased-God Rest His Soul, and that is a far cry from a father or a father in law. Please get your facts straight, there most of all. In fact, in case you were wondering three years ago I paid 1.4 million dollars to the Internal Revenue Services because of the aforementioned brother-in-law. Believe me, there were no checks being passed under the table, being myself, I would know, not you Henry.

Third of all, let's finally get down to the lawn mower. In our great town of Burns, Oregon there are two relevant competitors in this rental store field. In light of that competition Jack McCallister, owner of the other business, and I have devised a way to discern who is selling what and where. Henry, my good friend, you bought the lawn mower at Big R and then wanted me to warranty it. Sorry, it's just not happening. I guess that little clickish Burns town you referred to is colluding as we speak. But hey if you don't like it, get the heck out, we like our little town and our supposed collusion.

At any rate, thanks for slandering my name, it has actually been a somewhat comical event for my company. Please be informed that if you do want to come down to the store and tangle at any time, I personally will be more than happy to show up.

Thanks for the entertainment and good luck with the lawn mower.

Regards,

Andy Root
CEO ACW
Burns, OR
USA

John Get A Life

John,
You need to get a life. Husqvarna not working you full time? I was running power equipment while you were still drinking from a bottle which sounds like not too long ago. I have spoken to many people in the lawn care industry and not one liked any of Husqvarna's equipment and all have stated that they had heard there were warranty issues with Husqvarna. Read between the lines and accept the fact that Husqvarna is crap. They stated that in that industry Husqvarna was considered rookie equipment because only an amateur would purchase this equipment for his business. John, are you an amateur?

Ha Ha Ha.

AUTHOR: John - (U.S.A.)

Don't know why you have to crap up someone's potentially legitimate complaint but you prove your ignorance once again.

There are PLENTY of people who have those products and have no problem at all with them.
Perhaps it is the ignorant user such as yourself causing you own issues.
Or, maybe you're the type that shouldn't have a piece of power equipment in your hands as you clearly have comprehension troubles when things are explained to you - so showing you how to properly run a piece of equipment would be a complete waste of time.
Deere is no better than anything else. Everything has it's quirks and Deere has as many complaints on here as does Husqvarna. So your point-or lack thereof-is?????????

And another tidbit fact for you....MTD owns Cub Cadet. You know, the same MTD that usually makes machines the quality of AYP.... but then there are many people who also own them and have no issues as they take care of their equipment. And, the Cub line is actually pretty good.

AUTHOR: Michaelmeyers31 - (U.S.A.)

The fact that Husqvarna owns those name brands listed surely is not helping. All those products listed I have once owned and I do emphasize ONCE. Buy John Deere-Lesco, Cub Cadet, Toro, or any other name besides those listed. Thanks for the heads up. Now I know which products to definitely stay away from. Before I thought it was just a stroke of bad luck but now I know its just the Husqvarna trend. Thanks guys and I am sure Husqvarna would like to thank you as well, you are not pleading their case very well.

husqvarna owns AYP

AUTHOR: John - (U.S.A.)

American Yard Products. Same company that is responsible for Sears/Craftsman units. This division makes the homeowner units. Husky makes the commercial units and they also own "Bluebird" who makes thatchers/aerators/etc. Husky just bought out Redmax also.

AUTHOR: Thomas - (U.S.A.)

A company can define the terms of their warranties almost as they wish. You must decide if you will accept those terms BEFORE you purchase.

In your case, maybe a (local) dealer is NOT REQUIRED by Husqvarna to accept warranty work for a unit purchased elsewhere, so you would then send it back to where you bought it.

Then too, the local dealer might "agree" to repair your Husqvarna under warranty but your unit will *always* be behind the dealer's customer's units... meaning you may wait a loooonnngg time to get your Husqvarna back.

I believe Husqvarna lawn tractors are made by MTD. Are their saws?

What exactly...

AUTHOR: John - (U.S.A.)

is it that YOU THINK is warranty? Every consumer thinks that EVERYTHING is warranty while they own it-yet much is not. I wouldn't worry about trying to bash someone who you now don't like because he wouldn't do what you wanted. people like you buying cheap products and not supporting your local retailers will put them all out of business soon enough.

Another warranty issue with Husqvarna. Trust me, I know what you mean.

AUTHOR: Michaelmeyers31 - (U.S.A.)

Check out my complaint just listed today. I too had an issue a Husqvarna warranty. Seems to be a trend. Maybe people will think twice before buying Husqvarna now that they know Husqvarna will not honor their warranty.