attempts

anees
230 lucille ave elmont, New York USA

anees Pinzoo Scam elmont New York

Hi,

I purchased Simple Mobile $40.00 refill from Pinzoo, i called them up for Instant Pin, they said If you purchased from we can`t provide you Instant pin, you have to purchase on phone and cancel that transaction. I agree with them and gave them Debit card number, they charge me $39.99 and another transaction $89.99. I saw at online bank statement. I call them and gave them screen shot of the bank statement but no one resolve it. i never got my money back. I called them more 15 times.

I am giving you advise plesae don`t buy from them.  Thanks

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/25/2013 08:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/anees/elmont-New-York-11003/anees-Pinzoo-Scam-elmont-New-York-1069959. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on anees