Complaint Review: Angel Headbands

• Updated: Thu, August 14, 2014

• Reported By: Ann Marie — Elkton Maryland
Angel Headbands
5320 Wells Park Rd #8 West Jordan, Utah USA

Angel Headbands Curious Creations llc I ordered merchandise from them on 08/01/14 and sent emails with no response and they don't answer the phone either. I demanded my money back and I can't get an answer frome them. West Jordan Utah

Angel Headbands charged my account on 08/01/14 for items I ordered. Their website says it will ship from 2 to 8 days and they even charged me 2 day priority mail of $6.91.

I have emailed them 3 times and called the 800 number and have gotten no response. I order a lot of stuff online and have NEVER felt so ripped off. I feel this is a fraudlent site.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/14/2014 07:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Angel-Headbands/West-Jordan-Utah-84081/Angel-Headbands-Curious-Creations-llc-I-ordered-merchandise-from-them-on-080114-and-sen-1169768. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Angel Headbands