Complaint Review: Angela Shannon Inc.

• Submitted: Mon, January 06, 2014
  • Updated: Mon, January 06, 2014

• Reported By: Defrauded — Allen Texas
Angela Shannon Inc.
3653 Canton Rd, Marietta GA Marietta, Woodstock, Georgia USA

Angela Shannon Inc. Credit Repair Fraud Marietta, Woodstock Georgia

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: DELUSIONAL DAWKINS!!!

I was referred to Ms. Shannon by a co-worker stating that she does credit repair. I contacted her and she begin to tell me how her company is one of very few companies in the US that has the power to legally have negative tradelines removed from credit reports. She said her service was legal, but not many people knew how to do it. She said that it would be $2500. I thought that to be very expensive so I thought about it and told her that I could do $800 on 12/23 and the remainder on 1/15/14.

She stated that would be fine, and wanted me to make a cash deposit to a bank account. I did so. The next day 12/24, I began asking additional questions, which at that point she stated she didn't want to conduct business with someone who seemed so apprehensive and wanted to give me a refund. She stated she would after the holidays. Days passes and I heard nothing from her.

On 1/2/14, I contacted Ms. Shannon by phone and also sent her a text by phone stating that I'd like to have my refund. She did not reply until midnight of 1/3/14, stating she would have my refund to me the following Monday, 1/6/14. On 1/6/14 at 2:32pm I contacted Ms. Shannon by text from my cell phone, letting her know I needed to receive the refund deposit she promised ASAP, as I had other pertinent things that I wanted to use that money towards. She very abruptly let me know that she woild refund my money on her own time and would not be rushed to do so. Several text messages went back and forth where she decided she was not going to return a refund at all. When I mentioned I would be legally handling the situation, she stated that I would need to provide her with my address abd she would mail me a check. This person is clearly attempting to defraud me of my money.

I am in the process of filing a suit against this person. She is a fraud. Do not conduct business with this individual, Angela Shannon with Angela Shannon Inc. in Georgia.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/06/2014 04:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Angela-Shannon-Inc/Marietta-Woodstock-Georgia-30188/Angela-Shannon-Inc-Credit-Repair-Fraud-Marietta-Woodstock-Georgia-1113401. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Angela Shannon Inc.

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

DELUSIONAL DAWKINS!!!

AUTHOR: Angela - ()

While I have no intention of dignifying the accuracy of this charge or offering a defense to the indefensible; I will invite the reader on a journey of logic to demonstrate just how baseless this claim is and how irresponsible it is for an otherwise useful website to simply go to press without any effort at verifying or investigating the facts...

Here she says…

This post was dated January 6, 2014 and already this person is demonstrating buyer’s remorse and making a claim that I refused to provide a refund. It is not yet 7 days and she has already decided that money would not be forth coming. We wait longer than 7 days for refunds to our debit/credit cards and say very little about it.

Here she says…

Let’s be clear, where one would assume that the person would be dragged out and told lie after lie if they were being “ripped off”, instead, according to her own words, the offer of a refund was initiated by me…not demanded by her.

Additionally, in her own words…I said “after the holidays”…The end of the holiday season is January 2, 2014.

Finally; her words again…

Several text messages went back and forth where she decided she was not going to return a refund at all. When I mentioned I would be legally handling the situation, she stated that I would need to provide her with my address abd (sic) she would mail me a check.

In less than ten days, including the holidays, she concluded that she was a victim of fraud. Even after I asked for her address and she refused to provide it to me which I still have not received as of today, January 10, 2014… She would rather take the time to make bogus claims than to provide her address and be refunded???

Again, while I refuse to acknowledge any of the statements contained in this post, one would have to assume that the young lady posting these outrageous comments is at best; in the midst of crisis and looking for someone to blame; or at worst,  delusional and in need of a great amount of attention!