Complaint Review: Angela Smith

• Web:
  • Category: Liars

Angela Smith Direct Strategies, Inc. You Be The Judge Gilbert, Arizona

You Be The Judge!
: Gas/Grocery Reseller Opportunity A Joke?

As a former Reseller under Direct Strategies, Inc; and Broker Angela Smith - formerly with Incentive International and the Troy Warren "fiasco" currently in progress -  I ask YOU to be the Judge!

During the course of Ms. Smith's bailing from Mr. Warren and his BBZ Resources Company, and subsequently moving to her "new found" company association with Michael Pouls, et al, it came to my attention as a Reseller under Ms. Smith (and "out of the blue", mind you...having been brought to my attention, NOT by Ms. Smith) - that a Sub-Agent I had brought into the company under me, had "moved up the chain of command" so-to-speak, by purchasing a "franchise" with Mr. Pouls' Company(ies?); effectively circumventing my marketing efforts through/by agreement I had with Ms. Smith to be paid $1 per Gas and/or Grocery Certificate sold by said Sub-Reseller of mine -  effectively cutting my commission opportunity out of the picture completely (of course it probably didn't hurt "the cause" since my Sub-Reseller has a strong connection to a "Top 10" International Home Security Company and the potential there for huge sales opportunities, now does it? At least that's what I think was the cause for going around me without prior knowledge).

Upon learning this, I notified Direct Strategies, Inc/Angela Smith, that I was terminating my business relationship and we needed to "wrap up" by her sending me all commissions owed through my Sub-Reseller's sales activities to date).

After a couple of e-mails flowing back and forth concerning the actual amount owed, She agreed to send me three consecutive weekly checks of $320 to satisfy past due commissions and close out our business relationship.

I received one check, then I received the following statements contained in two emails from her in response to my communications with her in an attempt to resolve my commission-owed issues:

[Cutting her response]:

"It's simple. Write the letters to every agency stating that arrangements for payments have been made. That all parties noted in your original complaint (KidzIdz.com, Direct Strategies, Inc, MyFreeTravel.com, Michael Pouls, Angela Smith) are not scammers and crooks as you stated in your notices to these agencies. Send copies of the letters and proof of certified mail going to the agencies to me."

Now, the "funny part" is: Although I did indeed contact multiple agencies in an attempt to learn how best to approach this situation and hopefully receive all commissions owed, Ms. Smith could be confusing me with someone else since I never once stated to ANY agency that they were "Crooks" or "Scammers"! I merely contacted various agencies/entities to put them "on alert" of my issues with Ms. Smith and her known associations and lack of business ethics.

In one of the last communications I received from Ms. Smith (cutting in part from original email), she writes:

"Just write the letters and send them. Prove that you did by providing copies of each letter to me and the certified mail confirmations to all the agencies you wrote to and I will send you the balance of the money owed immediately.

Otherwise I will file suit for libel. Make sure you provide copies of the letters you wrote to your attorney. I am sure he will tell you they are grounds for my suit.

You have put the company at risk with these damaging and untruthful statements and the company will be defending itself at all costs."

So there you have it folks... She admits she owes me, but refuses to pay the balance until I FIRST send letters that we've come to an agreement BEFORE she pays the balance ???....

What's up with that?.... You Be The Judge!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/04/2009 12:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Angela-Smith/Gilbert-Arizona-85297/Angela-Smith-Direct-Strategies-Inc-You-Be-The-Judge-Gilbert-Arizona-490120. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Angela Smith