Complaint Review: Angela's Dogs

• Updated: Thu, June 27, 2013

• Reported By: Elizabeth — Gilbert Arizona
Angela's Dogs
2559 N Main St. Bluffton, Indiana USA

Angela's Dogs Puppy not as advertised – Dog Breeder not trustworthy Bluffton Indiana

*BUYER BEWARE* BREEDER ANGELA’S DOGS IS NOT TRUST WORTHY!

As a former Police Officer, big on honesty and integrity–DO NOT BUY FROM THIS BREEDER! She will not refund deposits NO MATTER WHAT! Even if it is ALL HER fault and she is lying to you!

I put a deposit down on one of her dogs. I was very clear (many e-mails) about wanting an ALL-black puppy with NO white anywhere (except for one back foot, which we discussed). Angela emailed that she had the ALL-Black dog for us. However, Angela was dishonest from the beginning.  She sent pictures and many e-mails telling us that the puppy was ALL-black.

I discovered her lies by asking for unobstructed photos of the puppy. I found out she was covering up white areas on the chest with her or her daughter's hand and fingers.

Most disturbing is that Angela would have shipped me the puppy with white on it that I didn't ask for after trying to hide it from me. I would have gone to the airport and picked this puppy up, and then what would I have done?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/27/2013 07:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Angelas-Dogs/-Bluffton-Indiana-46714-1199/Angelas-Dogs-Puppy-not-as-advertised-Dog-Breeder-not-trustworthy-Bluffton-Indiana-1062728. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Angela's Dogs