Complaint Review

532 Youngstown Poland Rd Struthers, Ohio USA Phone:
3307551105
Category:
Carpet & Tile Stores

Angelilli Tile Marble & Carpet Angelilli Floor Vince Angelilli Flooring Angelilli Vince Tile Marble and Carpet Inc Struthers Installed tile flooring in my kitchen, dining room and entry hallway still hasn't been out to fix the problems Struthers Ohio

After serveral attempts to contact Angelilli flooring over the past 2 years I've finally come to the conclusion that Vince Angelilli isn't a man of his work and his companies workmanship isn't worth the paper his quote is written on.  Approximately two years ago I had a contractor install a tile floor on Luan and immediately I stopped them and contacted what I thought was a reputable tile installer Vince Angelilli.  Not the case.   His company did come out and tear out the improperly laid floor, installed the correct subfloor and completed the job with the new tile.  Within weeks I had noticed some grout was coming out of the seams and one tile infront of the sink area was loose.  I tried to contact Vince Angelilli via phone and even stopped out at 532 Youngstown Poland rd where his shop is to ask him to fix the problem.  At one time Vinces' father did come out only to put caulking in an area where grout was completely gone.  I found out later that evening about the method of the fix and again started trying to contact them.  After several more attempts and some empty promises when I do get ahold of Vince I've come to the realization that the loose tile will never be fixed unless I do it myself.  Over the past 2 years, most of the grout is cracked or has eroded from the seams.  Other tiles are loose throughout the kitchen and dining room.

My advice, don't pay until you are satisfied and the job is done correctly.  The quality of his workmanship isn't what I would call high end.  My floor is uneven with high points greater than .25 difference and of coarse the loose tiles.

When you go to buy, call Vince Angelilli and let him know he lost another customer.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/12/2014 05:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Angelilli-Tile-Marble-Carpet/Struthers-Ohio-44471/Angelilli-Tile-Marble-Carpet-Angelilli-Floor-Vince-Angelilli-Flooring-Angelilli-Vinc-1138266. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Angelilli Tile Marble & Carpet