Complaint Review: angelland kids

• Submitted: Fri, April 12, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, April 12, 2013

• Reported By: Jessica — oak harbor Washington
angelland kids

angelland kids I ordered a dress for my daughter 3 weeks ago and still have not recieved the dress. i have sent them 3 emails with no response back. I would just like my money back, Internet

I ordered an easter dress for my daughter and i never received the dress. It has been almost 4 weeks and i still have not seen the dress. I have sent the company 3 emails and have not gotten a reply back. I dont have that kind of money to just throw around and am disappointing that they would do this. I just want my money back i dont want the dress as it would probably not even fit her anymore.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/12/2013 07:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/angelland-kids/internet/angelland-kids-I-ordered-a-dress-for-my-daughter-3-weeks-ago-and-still-have-not-recieved-1042888. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on angelland kids