Complaint Review: angelsdev.com

• Submitted: Mon, December 19, 2011
  • Updated: Tue, December 20, 2011

• Reported By: Carlos — Internet United States of America
angelsdev.com

angelsdev.com angelsdev.com angelsdev.com is a Fraud using Black Hat techniques Internet, Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: This is a fake report, Seems like one of my competitor or may be som scammer is doing so

*Author of original report: Black Hat SEO angelsdev.com

Hello,

I have provided a project for SEO for the freelancer "angelsdev" the link to his profile on freelancer.com
is: "HTTPS://www.freelancer.com/users/709741.HTML"

The freelancer "angelsdev" is a Total FRAUD!! Very carefully if you intend to ask for a SEO for your site, as he uses BLACK HAT SEO to make you site get first position on Google, but in just few weeks your site will be penalized and go to
the last position. His site is: http://www.angelsdev.com

I have requested him to do some SEO for my site and he used BLACK HAT SEO and my site was penalized on Google, I had to get a REAL SEO to fix it, and it will take few months to get my site on Google again.

Good luck to you all!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/19/2011 05:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/angelsdevcom/internet/angelsdevcom-angelsdevcom-angelsdevcom-is-a-Fraud-using-Black-Hat-techniques-Internet-811512. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on angelsdev.com

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

AUTHOR: Umar Bukhari - (Pakistan)

I really don't know any body named "Carlos" who don't know that AngelsDev are not doing any SEO project, We have a team of Web Developers and we are doing developmental projects only. We are thinking about SEO portion of sites but we did not start any SEO project yet.

This person seems like a competitor or may be some one scammer who is trying to decrease my ratings on net. We know there are many hackers and scammers these days who do kind of blackmailing to earn money.

If this person really have proofs agains me or my company he should provide all of them. He should provide his site and the keywords also for what he hired me (according to his statement). He should also provide a proof that google penalized that site..

It is 100% false story which is written by himself.

Black Hat SEO angelsdev.com

AUTHOR: Carlos Paradise - (United States of America)

I  have provided a project for SEO for the freelancer to  "angelsdev" the link to his profile on freelancer.com is:

"HTTPS://www.freelancer.com/users/709741.HTML"

The freelancer "angelsdev" is a Total FRAUD!! Very carefully if you intend to ask for a SEO for your site, as he uses BLACK HAT SEO to make you site get first position on search engine, but in just few weeks your site will be penalized and go to the last position.

His site is: http://www.angelsdev.com

And his profile on Elance is:

Umar