Complaint Review: Angry Elphant

• Updated: Thu, October 24, 2013

• Reported By: Stevie10959 — Vernon New Jersey
Angry Elphant
14245 Artesia Blvd La Mirada, California USA

Angry Elphant pure garcinia cambogia or support@pgcsupport.com Returned their weight loss pills & never got a credit La Mirada California

I puchased Garcinia Cambogia and right from the start there were problems I had ordered the free trial & I got an email saying thanks for your order for 5 bottles @ $159.99 I called them & told them & they said it had a money back guarentee... I then received a bottle of colon cleanse in the mail (never ordered it) and my credit card was charged $69.99 I called them & was told to mail it back & I did get a credit a month later...As it turns out the pills did not work I gained weight I called them and was given a RMA # and told to mail them back...I did mail them back on 8/24/2013 & they recieved it on 8/26..I called them on 9/18th & was told a credit was issued & to call my bank the girl emailed me the credit with all the credit card number X'd out..I called my bank & they verified no credit was issued..I called again & they said its not our problem we issued the credit I saide why would I be calling if I recieved it?? I am now at a loss for $159.99 and am really pissed off they got their product back & I got ripped off.......Buyer beware!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/24/2013 11:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Angry-Elphant/La-Mirada-California-90638-5802/Angry-Elphant-pure-garcinia-cambogia-or-supportpgcsupportcom-Returned-their-weight-loss-1094473. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Angry Elphant