Complaint Review: Anik Singal

• Reported By: Joe P — Highlands Ranch Colorado
Anik Singal
PO Box 530 Herndon, Virginia USA

Anik Singal VSS Mind Inc Misleading Tactics! Herndon Virginia

I received a referral from a company claiming Anik was legal.  I clicked on the link and ordered the information.  The website indicated thet I would soon receive my own personal link to my account.  I never received the link and it has been almost a month now.

What I did receive were several calls from (801) 371-0755 one right after the other.  When I called the company back, the recorder identifies themselves as the "Corporate Office." I did not answer the call for several days.  I did answer the call one day but the company used a number with a local 303 area code and it was from the same agent whe left the messages before from the Utah number.

The agent stated that I was "especially selected" for their more advanced program and asked obviously rhetorical, scripted questions directed at getting several "Yes's" in a row, such as "Do you want to be better off financially", "Are you sick and tired of being sick and tired"...e.t.c.  I played along nicely.  Then he told me I "qualified" for the second level interview and needed to set it for the next day.  I declined.  Instead of offering another option, he tried to "play back" to me, the answers I provided to his previous questions (typical sales trick).  I declined again and politely told him to forget it and hung up.  I immediately received two "last chance" emails.

I never received the items I paid for in the first place.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/15/2013 09:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Anik-Singal/Herndon-Virginia-20172/Anik-Singal-VSS-Mind-Inc-Misleading-Tactics-Herndon-Virginia-1076055. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Anik Singal